Friday, March 11, 2016

Just a reminder for our current challenge!

If you are needing a little inspiration, here are a few of my favorite past DT examples using different approaches to using stitching or faux stitching. Some use stitching as a main part of the design, some as a small accent. Both look great!

Sami Stamps Image "Feather Umbrella" 

Sami Stamps Image "Arms Full Of  Love"

Sami Stamps Image "Birdie In My Palm" 

Sami Stamps Image "I Love My Sweet" 
 
Sami Stamps Image "Lucky Whiskers"
 

Sami Stamps Image "Butterfly Flower"

Sami Stamps Image "Blossom Girl"


Sami Stamps Image "Sweet Girl"
 
Sami Stamps Image "Easter By My Side"

  1.  Don't forget your always welcome to suggest a release by e-mailing me at sami@adayfordaisies.com. Your suggestion just might show up in an upcoming set of images!

2 comments: