Friday, November 1, 2013

Challenge #006 Winners, Challenge #007 Announced and New Release: Fall Acorns!


 First Place: Crafting Vicky!
I thought this card was very clean cut and nice. I really loved the top orange paper she used with the black smudges and the sentiment matched the kitty perfectly!

Second Place: Deanne!
I thought Deanne's card was one of the best projects that followed the challenge rule to "use Halloween colors." You just don't get any more Halloween than those papers. I also thought the glitter inside the pumpkin was a nice touch!
Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your Gift Certificates!

I know I am a little late on the breast cancer images but I just couldn't let October go by without doing a couple. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple years ago and I am happy to say that she is a fighter and doing well! She has always been my inspiration and I just don't know what I would do without her! Most of us know someone who has gone through, or is going through, this scare. If your like me and let October slip away, it isn't too late to grab one of these image to let someone know you love and support them! =)

A New FREEBEE and $2.00 Deal have been added to the shop! Hope you check it out!

                    AND ANNOUNCING...
 
 If you need a little help to get going, here is our DT inspiration! Don't forget to pop by these talented ladies blogs!











10 comments:

  1. Sami and the DT Girls, all of your cards and the Blog look fantastic! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners - their cards are beautiful! I need to step up my game :-) Your DT projects are stunning this month - I love the new fall acorn stamps! I'll go check out the freebie now so I can play along this month - thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow that's soooo awesome. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to be a winner. Congrats to Deanne as well her card is really awesome. Fabulous inspiration as well from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners - fab cards ladies, well deserved! :)
    Love the new images and the dt's have done them proud, gorgeous inspiration creations. Off to check out the new freebie. Thanks Sami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge and the awesome images! :) I think the Linky tool has the wrong expiration date, it looks like it expires tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies. DT did awesome as well. At least I now know that I am not crazy because I know that yesterday it said there was only a couple days left in the challenge and now there are 26. Phew, thought I was really losing it!

    Thanks for the opportunity to play and for your great freebies to do so!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! I apologize, the linky was wrong when you first saw it. This challenge has always supposed to be open the whole month of November and I recently fixed it. I'm sorry that was confusing. =) Thank you for playing along with us!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the cute freebie, wonderful designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just entered my card, almost didn't make it so a bit late, sorry about that.

    Good luck to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete